It just sounds better, doesn’t it? Whenever I hear resolutions I think of people promising to go to the gym everyday. Whenever I hear goals, I think of strategic planning. Maybe it’s just me, but I am not doing New Years Resolutions. Instead I am setting New Years Goals.
- Be a better Leader. (Take more ownership…be more proactive.)
- Get more involved in the community. (Twitter, SMC, GSATC, etc)
- Get out of my comfort zone. (Meet new people, experience new things)
- Learn something new each day. (Even if it’s the Dictionary.com word of the day)
- Read more. (They actually still print and sell books, who knew?)
What are your personal or businesses New Years Goals for 2009?